The Green Mountain BBQ & Music Festival is changing! We know that the highlight of our past event has been the music, so we're putting a stronger emphasis on that in 2017 with the newly christened Green Mountain Grooves & Brews Festival. This event will still take place in conjunction with Waterbury's annual Saturday morning parade and evening fireworks extravaganza. We expect more than 3,000 attendees interested in great live music, food trucks and craft brews, who also want to support this annual fund-raising effort of the Rotary Club of Waterbury, a local civic nonprofit association.
The Green Mountain BBQ Championship – sanctioned as a Vermont state BBQ championship – is moving to a private campground in Randolph VT with dates in mid-September. CLICK HERE for more information on competing in or attending the contest.
ON-SITE TICKET PRICES: $12 adults, $5 kids (5-12) and $25 family pass (2 adults and 2+ kids) -- TWO-DAY PASSES ALSO AVAILABLE -- Save 10% online
Paid Tickets include:
- Support for the many efforts of the Waterbury Rotary Club -- thank you!!
- Entrance to the grounds
- Diversity of live music performances each day -- something for every musical taste
- Great food options, including BBQ, vegetarian and kid-friendly fare
- Product and service vendors to visit and plan your Vermont summer
- Free parking before 6 pm Saturday and all day Sunday -- drive in after 6 pm Saturday, and parking is $5 per car
- Fireworks display on Saturday night
- Cheer on the winners of the annual Pie Baking Contest (or even compete), and maybe get a taste
- Family fun each day with NEW games and activities